A REAL
STORE
OF VALUE

Deflationary supply protects your wealth.

SAY GOODBYE
TO INFLATION

Inflation sucks. It sucks the value out of your currency. It costs the government nothing to print more money. But you pay the price when central banks drain your asset of buying power. Dark Matter is a new breed of truly deflationary assets. Bye-bye inflation!

THE AGE OF
PAPER MONEY
IS OVER

Digital currency is the future of money. You already know that paper money is designed to lose value over time. But it’s worth noting that even digital money can have an expanding supply. For that matter, it’s likely that new technologies will make it easier to mine gold, diminishing its scarcity. Everyone needs a way to protect their wealth. The wise will choose a vehicle that’s not susceptible to inflation. Digital money allows for a new degree of control over coin supplies. Because the blockchain is completely transparent, it’s easy to see exactly how much Dark Matter exists. You can even calculate how much Dark Matter gets burned based on the hard-coded schedule that burns a portion of the fee for every transaction.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

Half the Dark Matter supply will be distributed via airdrops. To elevate and sustain interest, the airdrops will be gradual. For those who want to get their hands on Dark Matter straight away with no delay, the other half will be available for direct sale, first by pre-sale (10%) then by crowdsale (40%).

CRAZY LOW SUPPLY

Dark Matter’s extremely low initial supply is the first element in the design of a Store of Value currency. Dark Matter’s zero-generation monetary protocol means that there will never be more than the initial supply of XDM. Finally, the formula for ongoing deflation comes from the systematic destruction of transaction fees. All it takes is a half a million transactions to cut the total supply nearly in half. If you’ve never heard of any other financial vehicle like this, that’s because Dark Matter is the first in its class of hyper-deflationary assets.

DEFLATION BACKED ASSET

Dark Matter’s fee structure is the key deflationary mechanism. 80% of every fee is destroyed. The remaining 20% of the fee is split between ION Masternodes and Atoms. The vast majority of the fee gradually reduces the network supply. As a result, every remaining Dark Matter token represents a larger percentage of the total network value.

DARK MATTER FEE SCHEDULE

For every Dark Matter transaction, 80% of the fee gets burned. The transaction fee starts at 0.1 XDM, and gradually declines as net transaction volume increases. This mechanism keeps the fee in balance with the implied price of XDM. The projection of implied price is based on increasing concentration of network value (due to diminishing coin supply) and the potential rise in the value of the token (the result from potentially increasing transactional velocity or net volume over time).

DARK MATTER WHITE PAPER V.1.1

Sign Up to Receive Updates and the Dark Matter White Paper!